I have helped 1000’s of buyers negotiate their custom NEW Home purchase, with over 15 years working in the building industry I have a lot of tips and tricks that can help you get the best deal possible.
With Limited Inventory
New Developments are on the rise in 2021… Beat the competition!
If you have not found your DREAM HOME, It means that It has not been built yet! If you’re considering working with an agent on your new build, don’t delay the decision. The further you get into the Home shopping process, the more challenging It becomes to bring in an agent. In fact, if you’ve already registered with a community, it might be too late. Use a Buyer Real Estate Agent in your corner, you’ll have someone on your side representing your interest. “The builder is working for the builder and their staff is working for the builder”
– Let an Agent help negotiate on your behalf.
Considering New Homes, the word “Inventory” is a Key element. If you buy NEW construction, look to gain value in the future. 2021 is the years of NEW HOME COMMUNITIES. If you don’t find your Dream New Homes, there’s always a builder with your perfect match. Our Network can save you thousands of dollars.
Advantages to Buying a New Home
- Less competition to get your offer accepted
- Brand new, clean, no major issues
- Move-in ready (no wait or work to be done)
- Cool new technology
- Green features could reduce utility costs and/or provide tax incentives
- Trendy design
- Ability to customize
- Possibly easier to get financing with home builder
- Less competition, more choices on floor plans
New Homes Are Untouched and Clean
- The number one reason to buy a new home is probably the fact that it’s never been lived in
- Some people may not like the idea of living somewhere that was previously occupied
- It also might feature the newest amenities such as improved insulation and solar panels
- And in theory you shouldn’t have to repair or renovate anything right away
EXPERIENCE IN Selling NEW HOMES
Having worked for over 15 years with one of Sonoma county’s premier builders, I’ve had the opportunity to build a great network with many of our New Home developers here in the Wine Country. Utilize my knowledge of the building industry, I am always happy to share. Reach out for the best tips and tricks or and let me help you negotiate the best possible options for your DREAM HOME.